Thursday, February 27, 2020

Build Responive Wordpress Website And Blog Design











About:

I have 4+ years experience of professional programming with Web design technologies and also have skills in Wordpress custom Codes, widgets, themes, custom post type, parallax and fluid responsive design. 



This gig is perfect for :


✪ Personal or Business site      
✪ Ecommerce site
✪ Company Website
✪ Saloon
✪ Gym
✪ Health and Fitness
✪ Education
✪ Family Site
✪ Portfolio Website
✪ Real Estate Site
✪ Custom Site


What you will get from my Service:



✔ WordPress installation and setup

✔ Premium Theme Customization

✔ Premium Theme Demo Install
✔ Necessary Plugins Installation
✔ Optimizing image
✔ Social media sharing and Login
✔ Newsletter signup form
✔ Portfolio of past projects 
✔ Full Responsive Design
✔ Woo-Commerce Theme Customization
✔ Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
✔ Great Communication
✔ Security Wordfence 
✔ Speed Optimization up to 85



Services & Features:
 
✪ 100 % Satisfaction
✪ Fast Delivery 
✪ Money Back Guarantee 
✪ Life Time Support


IMPORTANT:


For a quick consultation or quotation, drop me a message, I'll get back to you ASAP. 

Reviews


:

The seller is very responsive. We progressed very quickly. Chirag was patient while I decided what I wanted to do.Thanks.

:

Great job again. thanks.

:

It was fine. His comprehension of English isn't always the best but we got through it ok.

:

He is my favorite seller here. Smart, friendly, very professional.

:

Very good work




No comments:

Post a Comment