About:
I will do WordPress theme customization, WordPress website customization, editing your website, install a theme.
Just tell me what you need to accomplish and customize on your theme, then I will do my job. Whether you need theme design customization or theme code customization.
What I can do:
WordPress themes installation
Customizing your Homepage
Customizing your Pages
Create a new page with a customized design.
Changing your theme layout
Creating Custom Post Types
Custom Taxonomies
Font, color, font size changes
CSS Changes
PHP and Javascript Edits
Custom Contact Forms
Adding Mailing List Signup Forms
Installing Sliders
Adding Sidebar
Fixing Responsive Issues
Expanding your Footer
And much more ...
If you have any question, feel free to contact me.
Reviews
:
Seriously, hire this guy. He's so responsive and timely. I can't believe it only cost $95. 10/10, would hire again.
:I would highly recommend Abdouc, he was quick to respond and complete the project. He made some adjustments to a WordPress website for a client of ours and it looks great. We will be using him again!
:He did a good job and I will do more projects with him. He also understands English well which makes life easier.
:Abdouc went far and beyond to built new pages, migrate pages from Joomla to WP, install new email, and in general improve the appearance of my website. It took a little longer because there were many details to work on. Abdouc always answered promptly. I am satisfied and I recommend his work.
:There were some functionality problems with a WordPress plugin that were difficult to solve. This seller stuck with it, and fixed the problem cascade to restore functionality. I am very highly satisfied with his work.

No comments:
Post a Comment