Thursday, April 23, 2020

Build A Real Estate Website And Integrate Idx Mls











About:

As demand of Real estate business, I will create informational and functional real estate website in wordpress. 



Do you need some details ? I will request you to send message for discussion



Information real estate site :



If you are a real estate business and If you have few business for you own then I will prefer you 5 to 12 pages informational website to give people about your business idea.


Functional Real estate site :



If you are real estate agent or broker as a third party I will integrate your third party website IDX or MLS search with property. So people can see those property and Send you message to buy.




My Others Capability to create Real Estate site:






  • IDX Integration or MLS for higher search

  • Decent, Clean and Modern Design with your choice or mine choice

  • Responsive design layout for all devices

  • Google map with properties markers
  • User login, registration and forgot password
  • Front-end property submit & edit
  • Payment integration with PayPal
  • Customer message form or contact form
  • Slideshow with unlimited images
  • Wordpress SEO setup

Reviews


:

I am very happy with the service and communication I have received We still have 4 more small jobs to do but so far everything is going the wy Prince told me to. I am excited to see the next project. Thank you.

:

Amazing, will continue working with him!

:

Job 50% complete looking good so far

:

Great work

:

Order isn’t finished but so far it looks great. Can’t wait to see the completed results




No comments:

Post a Comment