Monday, May 4, 2020

Create,Fix,Design Or Redesign,Customize A Wordpress Website











About:

Are you in need of a professional and responsive blog or WordPress website for your business? Do you need to redesign or revamp and update your existing website?



Now Your are on Right Place...

i will help you to do what you want with your WP website:


                               ★★ Fast Delivery ★★

                        ★★★ 24 hours or less than it ★★★


Theme customization

►CSS 

►Theme installation

►Site Design and Layout

►Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration

►Woo commerce customization

►Custom style for anything 

►Background 

►Header

►footer

►Fav icon & Logo customization

►Any type of common WordPress Errors



Please leave me a message before you order. I'll be available to discuss the details. Looking forward to working with you.



Best Regards

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow Wow Wow!!! I am so impressed by this seller's work ethic and quality! He works along with your request the entire time and delivers beyond expectations.I strongly recommend him for all your websites needs. He is the best!!!

:

Thanks 😊 Its my pleasure to work with you

:

Not fluent in English. LMHO. Manipulative: He promises "Content Uploads" as you can read on his Fiverr page. He charged me an EXTRA $80 to upload two pages of text. He and I agreed on $80 a month. Within six weeks he had demanded $230 and the text was all out of order, the site made no sense after he worked on it. I had to go in and figure out what was wrong and delete what he did (I have to hire someone else now to FIX it.). Doesn't actually do what he says he can: He put in some backlinks to irrelevant sites but my basic Yoast program is telling me the site is NOT optimized. Asked for an extra MONTH to do one months work, it's been six weeks and it STILL isn't done. So - have fun.

:

great work. as always

:

Good Service




No comments:

Post a Comment