Friday, May 1, 2020

Setup A Business Email And Website For Your Company











About:

I can set up a Business Email & Professional Website for a company with your own domain like for example - mail @ YourComapanyName.com



My services include - 

  1. Domain Configuration and setup.
  2. Mail Server Configuration and setup.
  3. Create an elegant website for your Company.
  4. Create a Professional Logo for your Company.


You don't have to pay any monthly or yearly charges its free for emails. Any problems inbox me after-sales for free support and help, Valid for only one Domain and you get 5 Free email addresses.



 Other  Services Includes -

  1. Install WordPress on your Hosting.

  2. Install SSL for website security.
  3. Clone or Redesign existing website.
  4. Wordpress theme Customization.
  5. WordPress Plugins setup.
  6. Wordpress migration from one host to another.
  7. Fix any website Issues.


Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)





Reviews


:

Exactly what we wanted! Their team was extremely patient explaining how things work ,and keeping us updated during the process. We appreciate your help and will be looking forward to bringing more work for your team in the future. If you want a professional website, save the time and let them take care of the rest! - Thank you

:

Communication issues created some nervousness but the end result was impressive. I was very pleased with quality of work. After this first delivery I feel I can trust his work on other projects of mine.

:

Very easy to work with. Calm and didn't mind showing me how to work my Website. I would recommend to my friends!

:

the best experience I've ever had so far...the seller delivered way before time schedule, worked on Sunday evening, and help me with personalized tweaks with no question asked. Thank you very much azfarahmed5

:

The Seller is a very honest, reliable, and experienced person in the areas of setting up business e-mails. I highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment