Monday, May 4, 2020

Create A Responsive Wordpress Website Design Or Blog











About:

Hello & Thanks for checking My Gig

if you are looking for Modern WordPress Website & Design, E-commerce, Real Estate, Personal blog,  then you are in right place.

I would design and build a Responsive Wordpress Website based on your requirements.

This Gig is for complete Responsive WordPress website Design with a blog and These features

  • User-friendly 
  • SEO optimized and speed optimized
  • Social media integration
  • Google map and Analytic integration
  • WordPress Website Design with modern Themes
  • High-Level Security
  • Fast Loading Speed
  • 100% Responsive for all Device
  • Integration of mailing services
  • Google Map and Contact Forms Integrations 
  • E-commerce Functionality
  • Live Chat.


Why Hire Me?

  • Fast Delivery 
  • 100 % Satisfaction
  • We provide support after work (For Premium Package)
  • Unlimited revision ( depend upon project)
  • 100% client satisfaction
  • 24/7 support

I am looking forward to making another business client in the shape of you and am sure you will be added to the list of my  "HAPPY CLIENTS".

Note: If you are not satisfied with packages, inbox us to discuss the requirement

"Customer Satisfaction is more important for me"

 Special discounts for Repeat Buyers. Please contact me Before ordering & read FAQs.

Reviews


:

The seller did a great job on re designing my word press site. It looks so much better and more modern. Highly recommended. Very professional and was done very quickly.

:

its was grate working with this guy hes a very fast working and dose a grate job i would defo recommend him to every 1 he offers a A++++ service be using him agen

:

Pictures fixed look great. Fantastic seller. Goes above and beyond to help. Fast too and always polite. Thank you once again :)

:

Mohammed was very prompt in replying and taking on feedback and finding quick solutions to any changes I wanted. Friendly, professional and quick. I would recommend working with him again.

:

This seller is both professional and gets what i need done in a fast and timely manner. I highly recommend this seller. I have a shopify site and seller knows his stuff. Seller goes above and beyond to help sort out any issues or coding you need done. A+++




No comments:

Post a Comment