Friday, August 14, 2020

Create A Stunning Wordpress Website In Spanish To Boost Your Business











About:

Why Me?

✓ Long experience understanding & meeting clients´ requirements

✓ Wordpress certification

✓ Native spanish & fluent in english

✓ Commitment on time, friendly communication & 100% money back guarantee



Basic option: predefined design (https://www.teletrabajardesdecasa.com) where you´ll have to change by yourself content and corporate image to place yours. In fact, it is a fully functional website with a premium theme for free.

✓ Platform setup, installation and configuration

✓ Demo Content upload, SEO optimized, Fast loading pages

✓ Friendly navigation structure & admin panel

✓ Eye Catching and 100% Responsive design

✓
Social media integration



Standard & Premium options

✓ Basic Option +

✓ Support with Hosting issues

✓ Performance optimization

✓ Secure website

✓ Google maps

✓ Customized design

✓ Google Search Console setup



I can Design all kinds of Webs

✓ 
Blog & Personal

✓ News & Magazine

✓ Business & eCommerce

✓ Portfolio & Photography

✓ Writers & Education

✓ Health & Fitness

✓ Real Estate



I install fully customizable premium templates by default, but if you already have one, I can also use it.

Customer satisfaction is my 1st priority so, please, let´s talk before ordering to make sure I can help you.

Reviews


:

Perfect as usual

:

Súper profesional, lleno todas mis expectativas...súper recomendado

:

Fast and easy

:

Fast and easy

:

Alvaro es el mejor, seguiré trabajando con el, muy profesional, muy buena comunicación. Alvaro is the best, very fast, great communication skills, bilingual.




No comments:

Post a Comment