Saturday, February 1, 2020

Build Responsive Wordpress Website Design For Business











About:

Hi! I'm Tahir



Why choose me?



✪ Skills and affordable: I have Excellent set of skills with a confident working knowledge of the latest web design technologies. Unlike big web Design Company I offer high quality web solution at the fraction of the cost.



✪ Experience: I’ve been in the website development business for 5 years. I know how to listen, understand and then deliver fantastic results on time and on budget.



✪ Proven record: I have a long list of satisfied clients across a broad range of industries.



✪ Support: Everything I do is backed up by my commitment to high levels of service and long term support.





Gig Includes:



✔ Responsive & unique design

✔ Speed and Security

✔ SEO optimized

✔ Social media integration

✔ Content uploaded 

✔ Live Chat option

✔ Forms, maps

✔ Integration of mailing services

✔ E-commerce

✔ Call to actions for higher conversions

✔ Blog 

✔ Friendly back end panel with drag and drop

and much more.



I create sites across all niches including websites for organizations, personal and businesses.



Due to the uniqueness of each website, Kindly contact me before ordering!

Reviews


:

Working with Tahir is ALWAYS a pleasure. He makes sure everything comes out the way I like it and is a professional. This is the second project he's done and I have another one that he will be working on shortly.

:

excellent seller :)

:

very quick delivery and very well developed!

:

Great as always :) A++++

:

it was a pleasure to work with Tahir Saleem. Professional work, quick response, and even challenging modifications done:)




No comments:

Post a Comment